Find the Best Water Purifier
You’d like to buy the best water filter, but you’re concerned that you may buy the wrong product, it may cost too much or it will take a lot of time for you to figure out.
You have a lot of questions like:
Which type of filter should you choose? And, once you’ve chosen the type, which water filter brand performs the best?
These questions are answered in this Minimalist Guide to Filtered Water because it shouldn’t be hard to find the best water filter.
How to Pick the Right One
It’s easy. All you have to do is:
- Read a few paragraphs (two down, only a couple more to go)
- Answer a few simple questions
- Make your product selection
1. Start by asking yourself these questions:
- Do you want a portable or installed water filter?
- Do you have a standard, non-pull out faucet in the room where you want your water filter?
- Do you need instant gratification or are you OK waiting for a gravity filter?
- Are you OK with installing under your sink? You’ll need space under your sink and maybe a plumber.
- Do you want to remove the most contaminants possible including Arsenic, Fluoride, Nitrate and Nitrite, Barium, Selenium, and Radium? The contaminants listed are typically the hardest to remove so that’s why we’re calling them out here.
2. Next, follow the Minimalist Flow Chart to find which type of water filter is right for you.
Done? Great, now you know which type of filter you need.
3. Finally, Choose Your Brand – Click to see which brands are recommended and buy one.
- Gravity-Fed Water Pitchers or Containers
- Counter Top Water Filters
- Under Counter Water Filters
- Reverse Osmosis Under Counter Water Filters
Have questions? Contact us. You may want to discuss options or questions which is great because we’d love to help.
Know somebody who you could help by sharing?